Our members are practitioners and the relationship we try to build within the movement is one of reciprocity and mutuality, and that is our great strength
Benefits of Membership
Development Trusts NI works closely with DTA Scotland, DTA Wales and Locality to form the most extensive and influential community-led regeneration network in the UK. By becoming a member of Development Trusts NI you gain access to the UK-wide associations.
The development trust movement operates on the principle of mutuality. Your commitment to the network involves sharing your experience and expertise with other members across the UK; for example, by welcoming enquiries and visits from other community organisations and attending the annual members’ conference.
Members will gain access to a wide range of benefits:
- a regular e-bulletin;
- notification of asset transfer opportunities
- access to publications from across the networks
- free attendance at the annual conference;
- free attendance at national and regional seminars and training events;
- access to enterprise support programmes;
- bursaries for study visits and attendance at conferences;
- free access to IREAD, online investment readiness tool;
- free access to SIMS, online social impact measurement tool;
- discounts on affiliate funding and training opportunities;
We advocate for legislative and economic reform on behalf of the development trust movement through regular representations to government and other public bodies. As a member, you will:
- be consulted on DTNI responses to relevant public consultations;
- have representation within the DTNI network.
Networking with other DTNI members (and with other networks across GB) will help bring business opportunies to your organisation.