Our members, our strength
We are the community led regeneration network
Ultimately our goal is to help our members bring about significant and sustainable regeneration in their communities. We help members thrive by encouraging innovation and creativity through networking and mutual support, by building business skills, by improving quality and diversity. We aim to create new partnerships and a better policy and financial environment by championing the values and benefits of development trusts.
Everything we do is driven by our members
Our members are practitioners and the relationship we try to build within the movement is one of reciprocity and mutuality, and that is our great strength. Member know-how means there is a wealth of practical support, mutual learning, and inspiration available to you – you are no longer on your own once you join Development Trusts NI Member know-how also means we have a seat at the table with local and national government, and with private and voluntary sector bodies.
You can become part of this fast growing network by joining as a member. Full membership is open to all established development trusts.
Joining is simple:
Phase 1. Becoming a member
Phase 1 is to determine if you membership is fit for purpose and to enable you to become a member.
- Complete and return the membership application form along with any associated documents required
- Development Trusts NI will send a confirmation e-mail when received
- A Development Trusts NI Development Director will contact you to arrange an informal meeting with the group to discuss your aims and plans, and answer any questions about Development Trusts NI
- A short report will be compiled for the Development Trusts NI Board recommending membership (or not)
- When membership is approved a welcome pack will be sent with an invoice if appropriate
Phase 2. Improve what you do
Once you become a member the tools will be available to you to help your organisation improve what they do.