The Pool ...
Ready to help
...a refreshing consultancy experience from Development Trusts NI.
The Pool is a new style of consultancy from Development Trusts NI.
It draws on DTNI's very special asset: the wealth of grassroots expertise and knowledge of community-led regeneration, asset development and community enterprise within its members, staff and wider contacts.
Across Northern Ireland we can provide the support communities, third sector organisations and public sector organisations and others need to make community-led regeneration and enterprise a thriving reality.
Because of the vast range of experience in the Pool we can provide a broad range of services including:
- Feasibility studies
- Business planning
- Advice on sustainability, financing and trading strategies
- Reviews and policy advice
- Researching and writing up case studies
- Community consultation and engagement
- Training and facilitation
- Constructive reviews, a form of collective intelligence report on any issue you bring us
If the service you require is not listed above, please ask us as we are constantly adding new areas to our service. We work in a collaborative and supportive way with our clients and the distinctive set-up of the Pool allows us to tailor our support to their individual needs and situation.
Our advice is always impartial, constructive and hard-headed.